Aslı's World!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rachel Zoe: I Die ( For Fashion)


Stylist Rachel Zoe is associated with her famous phrase ' I die' for something she likes.. so fashion authorities thought what if this quirky beautiful woman really died for fashion and they made a photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar August 2010 where she actually died in beautiful outfits of Top designers of America! I love them!!!

Stylist Rachel Zoe sevdiği şeylere için kullandığı meşhur sözü ' Ölürüm' ile tanınıyor. Moda otoriteleri de bu ilginç güzel kadın moda için gerçekten ölseydi neler olabilirdi diye merak etmiş ve Harper's Bazaar dergisinin 2010 Ağustos sayısı için Amerika'nın en ünlü tasarımcılarının enfes kıyafetleri içindeki ölüm sahnelerini yansıtan kareler ortaya çıkarmışlar.. Bayıldım!


Michael Kors: “The perfect accessory can make the difference between looking blah and totally to die for.”

Vera Wang: “I only want to kill Rachel when I don’t land one of her fabulous clients for the Oscars!”

"Death by Stiletto? I can't imagine a better way to go." -Brian Atwood


 Marc Jacobs: “Rachel’s energy is electrifying…and often shocking!”


No comments:

Post a Comment