Aslı's World!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Celebrities' New Love: Simone Camille Bags


To be honest,I'm not a massive fan of these ethnical look bags from Simone Camille but it seems that Hollywood stars like Julia Roberts, Miley Cyrus and Nicole Richie don't think the same way as me.. As I heard, the bags were instantly sold-out as the time they appeared in the online market.. No doubt, people can see something that I couldn't yet find out in these very colorful bags..I'm gonna take one last look on these bags to see if my mind's gonna change.. Wait I'im looking.. Still.. Nah.. Not my style! ;)

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, Simone Camille'in bu etnik görünüşlü çantalarının hayranı olduğumu söyleyemeyeceğim ama görünüşe göre Julia Roberts, Miley Cyrus ve Nicole Richie gibi Hollywood yıldızları benimle aynı fikri paylaşmıyor.. Duyduğuma göre, çantalar sanal mağazalara geldiği anda hızlıca tükenmiş.. Kuşkusuz insanlar bu bolca renkli çantalarda benim henüz farkına varamadığım birşeyler görüyorlar.. Fikrimin değişip değişmediğini görmek için bu çantalara son bir kez daha bakacağım... Bekleyin bakıyorum.. Hala.. Cık! Hiç tarzım değil! ;)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment