Aslı's World!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jada Pinkett Smith - Strong Shoulders!


I guess I have a thing for strong and wide shoulders, no I don't mean for boys.. I mean for girls.. ok boys will be nice too ;) anyway it's not the point... I love exaggerated shoulders in clothes.. I think It makes the female figure appeare a little stronger.. and I like that.. So I like this black mini dress with layered shoulders from Rafael Cennamo 2010 Fall Collection which Jada Pinkett Smith wore at the Tokyo Premiere of her new movie 'The Karate Kid'..

Sanırım geniş ve güçlü omuzlara karşı bir düşkünlüğüm var.. hayır erkeklerden bahsetmiyorum.. kızlardan bahsediyorum.. tamam erkeklerde de çok hoş olabilir ;) neyse konumuz bu değil.. Kıyafetlerde abartılı omuzları beğeniyorum.. Bence bayan vücut yapısının daha güçlü görünmesini sağlıyor. ve bu hoşuma gidiyor.. Yani Jada Pinkett Smith'in yeni filmi Karate Kid'in Tokyo Prömiyeri'nde giydiği Rafael Cennamo imzalı, kat kat omuzlu siyah mini elbisesini beğendim..

No comments:

Post a Comment