Aslı's World!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Victoria's Angels 2011!

 Check out these photos of the stunning Victoria Secret models, taken at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show on Wednesday, Nov 10. I don't know where or who to look at.. As always I am so amazed by their beauty, I don't even look at the clothes ;)) But I gotta say maybe it's because we're so much used to this show, I think I'm looking for more creativity about the styling and the show..  I always feel like I'm watching the continuation of the show of the last year or the years before.. I like these Angel wings but come on you can do better than this!!! Of course I understand when you do something that has become a great hit it's a bit hard to top that and to change it each year but it's also normal that people are waiting more and better from you..  And I also think that this color palette they used here doesn't excite me as much as it used to do in the previous shows.. But of course I LOVE you anyway! ;)

Victoria's Secret'in dün gerçekleştirilen şovundan  Nefes kesen Victoria Meleklerinin yer aldığı karelere bir göz atın!! Nereye ve kime bakacağımı kesinlikle bilemiyorum!! Her seferinde güzelliklerine o kada hayran oluyorum ki sanırım kıyafetlere bakmıyorum bile.. :)) Ama söylemeliyim ki belki de bu şovun versiyonlarını çokça izlediğimiz için bilemiorum ama sanırım kızların kıyafetleri ve gösterinin genel hatları konusunda biraz daha fazla yaratıcılık arıyor benim gözlerim.. Sanki her sene bir önceki ya da daha önceki senelerin devamını izliyormuşum gibi bir hisse kapılıyorum.. Bu melek kanatlarını gerçekten seviyorum ama bence artık daha da iyisini yapabilirsiniz! Malesef bu kadar iyi bişey yapıp, uçları gösterdikten sonra daha da iyisinin beklenmesi çok normal.. Ama bu süper şeyi her sene değiştirip, geliştirmek de bir o kadar zor.. Ve sanırım bu sene gösteri de kullanılan renk paletinin de beni çok heyecanlandırmadığını söylemeliyirm ama tabiki her şekilde sizi Seviyorum!! :)))















No comments:

Post a Comment