Aslı's World!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Fashion: Quilted Boots for 2011 Winter!

 I really like these quilted boots and I use to ran into them on the streets very much lately.. So that's why I wanted to share with you a mini collection of quilted chic boots that will make us both fashionable and warm in the 2011 winter!!! 


Bu kapitoneli botlara bayılıyorum ve son zamanlarda sokaklarda ve mağazalarda çokca görmeye başladım bu sebeple  kapitone ile süslenmiş bu şık botlardan oluşan mini bir koleksiyonu sizlerle ypaylaşmak istedim.. Bu botlar 2011 kışında bizi hem tarz hem de sıcak tutucağa benziyor!!









I gotta say the one with the shiny plastic on the front and with quilted fabric on top is my favorite piece.. I think this design puts a lot of elegancy to the plastic boots which I use very much in rainy weathers.. I really love it! Speaking of which, inside these boots it's generally covered with fake fur, so don't have any doubts about them of keeping you warm!! :))

Önü parlak plastik ve üstü kapitoneli kumaştan oluşan botların benim favorilerim.. Çünkü yağmurlu zamanlarda da bolca kullandığım plastik çizmelere çok daha şık bir görünüm katmışlar .. Cidden çok beğendim! Ayrıca bunların içi genelde tüylü ya da kürklü oluyor o yüzden sıcak tutması konusunda hiç şüpheniz olmasın!! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment