Aslı's World!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

LaSalle Girls on Duty!

I tell my friends that I got no time to go out and have fun because of the busy schedule we have in our school, LaSalle... But I always feel so sad and guilty when I need to turn down the invitations.. Once again this week, we spent our weekend ( both Saturday and Sunday ) in school studying for our pattern exam which is on Monday.. I put these pictures hoping my friends will understand me better.. :))
And I hope we'll all do fine on our exam tomorrow :)



4 comments:

  1. Aslıcım blogun çok güzel..eline sağlık.bloguma beklerim sewgiler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Çok teşekkürler!! Gelmek istiyorum bloguna ama acaba dışa gösterime kapalı mı çünkü üzerine basıyorum öyle diyor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aslıcım bu blogu bize yazdıgını dusunerek seni anladıgımı ancak artık bu kadarının yettigini soylemek istiyorum:D Ayrıca gayet mutlu gorunuyorsun gıcık kız:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehehehhe yavrum walla sen diger arkadaslarim ve İstanbul'daki tüm akrabalarım için yazdım.. az kaldı beni affedin :)

    ReplyDelete