Aslı's World!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Incredible Achraf Amiri Fashion Illustrations!



Dramatic, Dark, Glamorous, Cool, Fun, Creative, Quirky, Inspirational, Very Original.. I could use every nice word I know in English to describe the art of Belgian artist Achraf Amiri!!! I think I found my next muse!!! Reminds me very much of Tim Burton's style.. 
And he was born in 1988, Oh my god! He is younger than mee and so talentedd!! I want to cry! :)) No Just joking! I can only appreciate and congratulate his art and work! And of course the slogans he uses on his pieces are just incredible!

I couldn't post all of his work but trust me there are many more on his blog!!! Just visit http://achrafamiri.blogspot.com/



 







Lady Gaga


Dita Von Teese


Karl Lagerfeld


Sophia Lauren

1 comment: