Aslı's World!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vintage - Tozlu Sandık !!!




I love taking a look at other people's wardrobes.. It doesn't matter if it's men or women's,  I always find interesting things to wear with a little bit of adjustment.. Whenever I get back home on holidays I take a look at my mom's closet to see if i can find anything of her old clothes that i can wear.. and 80% of the time I find nice things that are appropriate for the present day's fashion trends..

Başkalarının elbise dolaplarını karıştırmaktan çok hoşlanıyorum!! Bay veya  bayan hiç farketmez, bir iki küçük değişiklikle her zaman giyecek ilginç bişeyler buluyorum.. Tatillerde eve geldiğim anda hemen annemin dolabına gidip, eski kıyafetlerinden giyebileceğim bişeyler var mı diye bakıyorum.. ve %80 oranda günün modasına uygun bişeyler buluyorum kendime!


                                          styling&model: Aslı Erdem 
                                  photography: Gökhan Özdamar

And today I took a journey to my aunt's dusty chest and here's what I got! It's a hot red wool long sweater from 80's.. I really like that it turned out to be a cute dress with gathers on back when I put a thick black belt on waist.. And of course the shiny pumps make it look hot rather than just cute :)Just perfect for a totally new year!!!

Bugün de Asuman Teyze'min tozlu sandığında bir yolculuğa çıkmaya karar verdim ve işte bulduğum! 80'lerden kalma uzun kıpkırmızı yün bir kazak..  Beline geçirdiğim kalın kemerle arkasında pileleri olan çok tatlı bir elbiseye dönüşmesine bayıldım! Ve tabiki altına giydiğim parlak yüksek topuklu ayakkabılar elbiseyi sadece tatlı olmaktan çıkarıp daha seksi bir hava kazandırdı! :) Yepyeni bir yıl için mükemmel!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment